Dean:It was a meaningless congratulatory message. As I read yesterday's salvo, I see that you have indeed discovered how to access the archives. Also, my slams at both you and Kevin went over the line, often. You both exhibit a thoroughgoing apprehension of a particular brand of Christianity. It is simply one that I find unnecessarily inflammatory.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: March 14, 2006 14:58
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Dean as a candidate for Moderator?

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 3/14/2006 7:28:58 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Dean as a candidate for Moderator?

What I've got against MLM's? (Multi level marketing schemes) They choose persons who are not up to the task and thus, are bound to fail. The list owner should have known this. IFO did know this. DM is both more gifted and, more intelligent than I. Why then, DM, did you ever make this choice? In so doing you hurt a fellow believer unnecessarily. You owe such an one an apology.
cd: Then why did you tell me that you were glad I was made Moderator Lance-You even said David made a good choice! Now you claim that you knew all alone I wasn't cut out for the Job. Tell me in which statement did you lie? The first one congratulating me or the one you make now? I suspect that truth isn't very important to you Lance.