Looks as though we have a major sin problem here.
We need to be able to define persons and we need to know the difference between good and evil
Slamming ppl is presumptuous sin along with taking offense.  There is just ONE faith, once delivered to the saints.
Why not be offended with what offends God but love ppl walking in darkness enough to tell them so?

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dean:It was a meaningless congratulatory message. As I read yesterday's salvo, I see that you have indeed discovered how to access the archives. Also, my slams at both you and Kevin went over the line, often. You both exhibit a thoroughgoing apprehension of a particular brand of Christianity. It is simply one that I find unnecessarily inflammatory.