BE WARNED!!!

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:21:33 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Perhaps only the definition of sin exists in the abstract.   We I speak of "hating the sin" I only mean that I am displeased with the effects sin is having on his person.    I think it a perversion to hate the abstract or non-personal.  I don't really hate my computer  -   I hate that it performs in a particular way  --  it's ontology, if you will.

Sound more like Christian Science .. ie there is no such thing as sickness - it is all an illusion if you will.

What is "ontology?"
A branch of metaphysics that has to do with the nature of being ...

What is metaphysics?
The branch of philosophy that examines the nature of reality and the relationship between mind and matter.
The title of Aristotles treatise on the subject...

What does God say regarding these things?:

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition
of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ" (Colossians 2:8)