I know what he has shared publicly which is that he has a house Church and meets with believers
in homes. He also ministers publicly on college campuses and in the streets. Kind of like Paul in the
book of Acts who taught in his home for 3 1/2yrs as well as on the streets. What is your problem Lance?
You are all over DM like a rash.