Todays Reconstruntionists would like to forget a thing or two about
both of them. But watch out these beliefs run deep and rampant with
this crowd! Many believe we are in a spiritual war and during time of
war even God overlooks some actions such as lying. qoutes on request.
One only needs to do a google on rushdoony racist, rushdoony
confederate, nazi, etc.

http://mail.yahoo.com