El 20/09/16 a les 09:48, 'Korbinian Preisler' via tryton-dev ha escrit:
Hi Ali,

On 20.09.2016 09:32, Ali Kefia wrote:

Le mardi 20 septembre 2016 09:19:12 UTC+2, Sergi Almacellas Abellana a
écrit :

    El 19/09/16 a les 18:07, Ali Kefia ha escrit:
    > => We will give werkzeug a try (if you have a document that
    helps on
    > configuration, please share)
    Using uwsgi you can run trytond with the following command:

    uwsgi --http :9090 --module trytond.application:app --processes 4

I wanna make some tests
uwsgi is making load balancing (same job as nginx)? is it made this way?

You should use uwsgi together with nginx as frontend [1]. We have made
very good experiences with this combination.

We also use nginx as frontend. Basically it is used for serving static files (sao) and we have it configured to pass it all the POST request to wsgi server (uwsgi in this case but you can use another if you want). Here you can find the nginx config:

http://pastebin.com/2GaCyuPZ

[1] http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Nginx.html

But i must say that i only managed to get tryton 4.0 run on uwgi with
some custom code. I will test Sergis command. Maybe i missed something.

I'm using it with 4.1 version without any custom code, so I imagine it also works on version 4.0.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com