El 20/09/16 a les 12:02, 'Korbinian Preisler' via tryton-dev ha escrit:
I had the problem that my config files had a custom location. So i had
to create this wsgi.py:

https://gist.github.com/timitos/f74e5c6b5c75064f9c9d2417f23e6cad

For me this can be improved by allowing setting the trytond commandline options via environment variables and what your script does can be managed directly by trytond.

I also found this interesting to set the database name via environment variables so the pool can be initialized before any request is served.

Anyone have missed any other extra argument?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com