El 26/05/17 a les 15:10, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:
Hie Cédric

On 2017-05-26 14:09, Raimon Esteve wrote:
Hello,

Hi Devs,

I have installed tryton4.2  and i feel it is slower than previous versions.
I have tryton3.4 installed and that is faster than 4.2.
Am i doing anything wrong?
Yes, since 4.0 is more slower than 3.8, 3.6... when have big data or
complex forms. We tested with bin/trytond and WSGI app.
Without any standard measurements, we can not say anything.
If you have such data, please share it. And also the tools to make the
measures.
We also need to know what is measured? Tryton is a complex software with
many usages. It does not make sense to just say "it is slow".
start a client action -> trytond -> finally the response client.

On which client actions? How you are running both servers? Which database server? How long takes to process a request on each version? How many requests have you executed? Is the first request or the other ones?

There are too much factors that can influence, so if you do not provide meaningful examples, it's useless.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com