El viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016, 17:45:41 (UTC), Luis Falcon escribió:

> Dear all
>
> I propose having the functionality of executing actions / commands from
> its code, through an input area in the Tryton client.

Hi Luis, I think this should be here[1]. We have the tool, let's use.
Having said that, Sounds useful.
Are you thinking in predefined commands in xml ?

<command name="LSP" id="command_party_list"
            action="act_party_tree"/>

 or

configurable actions commands from tryton client?
 command |*         LSP            *|*  action  |  act_party_tree   |  \/ *|