Hi Antonio

El viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016, 20:00:53 (UTC), Antonio Roncero escribió:

> El viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016, 17:45:41 (UTC), Luis Falcon escribió:
>>
>> Dear all
>>
>> I propose having the functionality of executing actions / commands from
>> its code, through an input area in the Tryton client.
>>

> Hi Luis, I think this should be here[1]. We have the tool, let's use.

Cool. I registered, but I'm waiting for the confirmation email ...

> Having said that, Sounds useful.

It is useful :)

> Are you thinking in predefined commands in xml ?
>
> <command name="LSP" id="command_party_list"
>             action="act_party_tree"/>
>
>  or
>
> configurable actions commands from tryton client?
>                    ______________________________________
>  command |*         LSP            *|*  action  |  act_party_tree   |  \/
> *|

We'll go in more detail in the discuss instance, but basically both. We can
set the code as per each action on the modules.
Then at the tryton client, we can invoke the action / command from the
input box.

As I said, once I'm through with the registration at the Tryton discuss
instance, we continue there.

Bests,
Luis