Morning....

Am Freitag, 19. Februar 2016, 13:08:50 schrieb Luis Falcon:

> El viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016, 20:00:53 (UTC), Antonio Roncero escribió:
> > El viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016, 17:45:41 (UTC), Luis Falcon escribió:
> >> Dear all
> >>
> >> I propose having the functionality of executing actions / commands from
> >> its code, through an input area in the Tryton client.
> >
> > Hi Luis, I think this should be here[1]. We have the tool, let's use.
>
> Cool. I registered, but I'm waiting for the confirmation email ...
>
> > Having said that, Sounds useful.
>
> It is useful :)

Indeed....

> > Are you thinking in predefined commands in xml ?
> >
> > <command name="LSP" id="command_party_list"
> >
> >             action="act_party_tree"/>

A look into history from SAP...as they were coming from a mainframe
environment, they had to use jump or transaction codes to switch between
activities.
After R/3 was introduced, a tree structure similar to the one in tryton was
introduced, but the transaction codes (like VA01 - create sales order) were
kept.

I feel that could be a benefit for Tryton as well.

Cheers
Axel