On 2017-02-16 09:24, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
> Indeed, instead of building the full tree, I'm wondering if it will be
> enough to add a relate option to open the parent and children records in a
> new window. This will provide the same information in a simpler way.

Indeed for me, the tree should not be build in a SQL query nor in
ModelSQL but with the UI using a view trees using a Many2Many field as
children (one for up drill and one for down drill).
If this feature is developed this way, I think it can be included in
base.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com