Hello,

we are using chronos as input for our timesheets. Mostly, the application is
running well under chrome and firefox.

But: One of our collegues has the problem, that chronos said the values are
stored, but they are not transferred to the underlying tryton-server.

So: He see his entries, but they are not stored in the backend.

All other employees are able to input their timesheet. Is it a problem, that we
use the project-based approach of work-items: Projekt/SubProjekt/Task ?

Thank you and best regards,
Hendrik