On 2018-03-01 04:09, 'Hendrik Brandes' via tryton wrote:
> we are using chronos as input for our timesheets. Mostly, the application is
> running well under chrome and firefox.
>
> But: One of our collegues has the problem, that chronos said the values are
> stored, but they are not transferred to the underlying tryton-server.
>
> So: He see his entries, but they are not stored in the backend.

The synchronisation to the server is asynchronous so it can work
offline.
The synchronisation starts every minutes and it tests if the browser is
not offline. So maybe for some reason: navigator.offline is true.
Otherwise you should check (using debug feature of addons) if the
requests are correctly sent to the server.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com