On 2018-03-01 05:43, 'Hendrik Brandes' via tryton wrote:
> After removing the proxy, it works as expected. But the existing
> entries had not been transferred. We must save each entry manual.

Normally, it should synchronise but it can take times because we use
chrome.alarms with delayInMinutes=1 and periodInMinutes=5. But this is
not guarantee as the browser may decide to delay the fire.

If you create the entry manually, you risk to have duplicates.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com