On 2018-03-14 10:50, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:
> I have tryton to move on a production environment, a sequence definition
> field to strict sequence definition fields, however when I tryt to do it on
> a testing environment, sequences created get deprecated and I must create
> new ones, then my questions is

I'm not sure to understand this desription.

> Is possible to redefine a sequence as a strict sequence without lost
> defined sequence ? ( no pain movement )

No, sequence and sequence strict are two different Models which are
stored on different table. So it is not possible to change one for
another.
A sequence strict should only be used when there is a hard constraint
about the sequence generated like the invoice because it has a
performance drawbacks to guarantee the strictness.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com