Dear comunity

I have tryton to move on a production environment, a sequence definition
field to strict sequence definition fields, however when I tryt to do it on
a testing environment, sequences created get deprecated and I must create
new ones, then my questions is

Is possible to redefine a sequence as a strict sequence without lost
defined sequence ? ( no pain movement )

​Thanks  a lot
​

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Agile Coach | Python Software Developer | Tryton ERP Consultant

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*

*Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
<http://thinkBeforePrinting.org>*