Hi Cedrik

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> wrote:

> On 2018-03-14 10:50, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:
> > I have tryton to move on a production environment, a sequence definition
> > field to strict sequence definition fields, however when I tryt to do it
> on
> > a testing environment, sequences created get deprecated and I must create
> > new ones, then my questions is
>
> I'm not sure to understand this desription.
>
> > Is possible to redefine a sequence as a strict sequence without lost
> > defined sequence ? ( no pain movement )
>
> No, sequence and sequence strict are two different Models which are
> stored on different table. So it is not possible to change one for
> another.
> A sequence strict should only be used when there is a hard constraint
> about the sequence generated like the invoice because it has a
> performance drawbacks to guarantee the strictness.

​Unfortunately for me, is the same as I have found

Thanks a lot for your explanation

Best regards​

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Agile Coach | Python Software Developer | Tryton ERP Consultant

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*

*Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
<http://thinkBeforePrinting.org>*