On Thursday, 5 April 2018 17:38:25 UTC+1, Axel Braun  wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 5. April 2018, 18:08:33 CEST schrieb John:
> [...]
>
> > "/home/path/to/tryton/folder/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tryton/c
> > lient.py", line 170, in <module> import pygtk
> > ImportError: No module named pygtk
> >
> > Sao works decently, but has a number of quirks that make it less desirable
> > especially for smaller screens. I am using a virtual environment, and I've
> > tried installing pygtk without any success.
> >
> > Any ideas how should I proceed?
>
> Install python-gtk
>
> HTH
> Axel

If I run "pip install python-gtk" I get:

  InsecurePlatformWarning
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement python-gtk (from
versions: )
No matching distribution found for python-gtk

If I instead run "sudo pip isntall python-gtk" I get:

Downloading/unpacking python-gtk
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement python-gtk
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for python-gtk

Either way installation fails.