do you a have a file somewhere lying around on your fs? or do we have
to retype the constitution?

Concerning the website: Would somebody be interested to give the FSCK
site a new design?
If this person would be interested he/she make a good officer for
'Public Relations' perhaps too -- that is designing posters and other
stuff alike.
...looks good on the resume to be more then simply an "active
member"... and is a cool job if you like that kind of stuff...

alex