On 1/19/08, Christoph Zwerschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Daniel Fetchinson schrieb:
> > There are loads of examples http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/
> > which are really useful in combination with the API reference.
>
> Yes, but these operate with static data, and do not cover the whole
> problems of shuffling the data from the controller to the widget via
> various Data-Stores, -Proxies and -Readers.

Here are (some of) the fully functional examples which do cover remote
data access of all shapes and sizes using Stores, Proxies, Readers,
etc, etc via JSON and/or XML:

http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/form/custom.html
http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/form/xml-form.html
http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/form/forum-search.html