iain duncan schrieb:
> On Fri, 2008-28-03 at 16:43 +0000, Lee McFadden wrote:
>> Hi Jorge,
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Jorge Vargas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>  my original idea was to build a job-seeking website for TG, but it can
>>>  be molded into being merge with the main site.
>>>
>> I actually already started a repository for this[1], although I am yet
>> to upload any code.  I will be coming out of my current heavy workload
>> very soon and look to start making this gigboard app then.  Maybe we
>> could work together on this task?
>>
>> [1]: http://code.google.com/p/gigboard
>
> I'd be happy to kick in some templating/CSS'ing if that would help. I've
> been doing a lot of nit-picky front end lately and have all the major
> platforms set up at home for testing. I assume we'll use Genshi? Had you
> thought of what the javascript will be based on? jQuery anyone? ;-)
>
> Maybe we could even make sure the site (eventually) uses the layouts/css
> strategies that we were brainstorming including as examples or
> something.

Guys, before you delve too deep into the technical aspects of a future
turbogears.org site, we need some kind of marketing / public relations /
  web site strategy first. It makes no sense developing new features for
the site before we know what we want from it and what the goals are.

To be honest, the proposal in it's current form will probably not get my
support.

Chris