On Fri, 2008-28-03 at 18:49 +0000, Lee McFadden wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM, iain duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  I'd be happy to kick in some templating/CSS'ing if that would help. I've
> >  been doing a lot of nit-picky front end lately and have all the major
> >  platforms set up at home for testing. I assume we'll use Genshi? Had you
> >  thought of what the javascript will be based on? jQuery anyone? ;-)
> >

> Any help will be appreciated of course :)  I need to get the basic
> framework of the app up and running first though.
>
> For JS I prefer Mootools but I wouldn't complain too much if jQuery
> were used, it's still a really nice library.

My main objection ( actually deal-killer ) for mootools was that the
devs stated that they didn't care a niff about making it play well with
others, while jQuery took the opposite approach. I've had no problems
using jQuery plus mochikit, but Mootools was an all-or-nothing. To me
that doesn't jive with the TG philosphy. ymmv!

Iain