Done (http://trac.turbogears.org/changeset/5582/).

I have a couple of questions:
  1.- Elixir is not yet supported by tgext.authentization, so I made the
quickstart reject Elixir-powered projects that want to use auth. Should we fix
this before the b1?
  2.- Is it OK that I replaced "identity" occurrences by "auth" (except where
it referred to repoze.who's identity dict)?

Cheers.

--
Gustavo Narea.
http://gustavonarea.net/

Get rid of unethical constraints! Switch to Freedomware:
http://softwareliberty.com/