On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 6:30 AM, Michael Pedersen <mjpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, what does everybody else want to see? Without people saying yes or
> no (and fairly soon), I'm going to go with what I want to see. So,
> speak up quickly if you don't like my plan. Now's definitely the time.

I actually prefer mercurial to git, but I think that working with the
two is usually the same, so it won't be  a problem moving to git.
Also the current trac is a real mess, so a bit of clean up would be great.

What do you think about a 2.1.1 release?
It would be a solution to the few annoying bugs of TG2.1 and would
permit to test the new tickets and repositories environment.