Sorry for my abruptness earlier. Things have settled to the point that
I have done everything I can for work's crisis of the day.

So, I followed the instructions from Christoph, but they didn't quite
do everything perfectly. Almost, but not totally. The tags from the
2.0 branch were missing. I got that replaced, and did a reverification
of the repository. I even cloned it a separate time using hg.
Everything came across: branches, bookmarks, tags. They're all visible
in the the sf.net web interface as well.

It turns out that hg 1.6.3 was not new enough to do the rebase
properly. I had to update to 1.7.3. All in all, it looks good to me,
and I'm a lot more comfortable with this release than I am with the
prior release of the TG2 repositories in git.

What do you all think? Does this look good, and I should continue the
same path for the other repositories we need? Or do I need to alter
the procedure still a bit?

Christoph: I'm not a strong TG1 person. How can I help with getting
TG1 migrated to sf.net?
--
Michael J. Pedersen
My IM IDs: Jabber/peder...@icelus.tzo.com, ICQ/103345809, AIM/pedermj022171