On Oct 6, 2006, at 1:57 AM, ant elder wrote:

Ok I think we're getting some agreement but I'd like to be clear everyone agrees and is happy before I make any changes. Sounds like for things like the Groovy/JavaScript/etc helloworld and calculator type samples they would go with the extension, I'm guessing samples that use just sca and java would go in an sca/samples directory. Samples that use multiple extensions but still just SCA would also go in the sca/samples directory, and there'd be a top level samples directory for things like bigbank that use sca/ sdo/das.

So:

samples/bingbank
das/samples/companyweb
sca/samples/calculator
sca/services/containers/container.javascript/src/samples/calculator

Comments?

+1
--
Jeremy