This material has been moved to the DAS Releases page, which is linked from
the overall Releases page in the top section of the outline.

When viewing the DAS Releases page in IE, you will only see information for
the M2 release.  The information for the M1 release is there but not viewable.
This is one of the problem pages listed in TUSCANY-1016 which I just opened.

  Simon

Luciano Resende wrote:

I've updated to revision  489777, and the das java overview is missing the
"release contents" like :

Currently, the project's code base includes an implementation of a DAS RDB
(relational database) with following key features :
DAS M1 release - Key features

  -

  RDB CRUD operations in terms of SDO DataObjects
  -

  Optimistic concurrency control
  -

  Generated database IDs
  -

  Stored procedures
  -

  Paging API
  -

  1..1 and 1..n relationships
  -

  Partial row updates

DAS M2 release - Key features

  - DAS Core features
     -

     MySQL support
     -

     Static Data Objects
     -

     Dynamic root for static graphs
     -

     "Unique" attribute on relationships
     -

     Explicit ResultSet shape definition
     -

     Improved logging
     -

     Programmatic Configuration
     -

     Helper for empty SDO Graph
     -

     Convention over configuration
     -

        Column named "ID" is the PK
        -

        Column named "xxx_ID" is the FK to table "xxx"
        - DAS Samples
     -

     Tomcat integration and automated DAS samples testing (htmlUnit)
     -

     DAS Samples now have all dependencies and source code inside the
     sample war

You can also look at our Tuscany DAS
Wiki<http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview>for
more updated and live information. .
Did you move this to a different location ?