I checked out the source from the 0.90 tag and it builds fine from an empty
mvn repository on Mac OS X and the reactor summary is clean.  I also
randomly chose several of the samples from the distribution binaries
(calculator-script, supplychain, simple-bigbank, implementation-composite)
and they work as advertised.

+1 from me