Hi,

This is certainly a good option.  We just about have to do two simple things
in this transformer.

- Create a definitions.xml file with the xml declaration and
<sca:definitions> start element
- The for every definitions.xml file read, skip upto the <sca:
definitions.xml> and copy everything else upto the </sca:definitions>
element
- Finally end this aggregated file with </sca:definitions>

Let me look up the link you provided to see if this is quickly workable.

Thanks.

- Venkat