Hi,

Yes the shade transformer that we use there just about aggregates the
contents of all files found with the path that we specify there.  So it also
ends up aggregating the definitions.xml just as a text file.  So this ends
up with multiple <sca:definitions> elements and then no root element in the
aggregated definitions.xml.  This is where the problem started.

I am looking at a XMLAppender that Ant pointed out.  Let me see how it
goes.  Otherwise I want to try our own shade transformer.

Thanks

- Venkat