Hi,

Yes its a bit distracting but then I find it ok since I'd like to know as
much of the JIRAs as the other discussions.  I don't filter them out thro
mail filters coz am a bit apprehensive that at times I might entirely ignore
what goes in there.

The JIRAs are the ones I read out first and clear out of the way.  I then
run thro the other mails.

- Venkat