Considering this has been there in several files for a while, and it
really does not affect anyone that does not want to use the extra one
line of information on the top of the java file. Why not let other
that see some benefits on this to use it ?

I'm still +1 on this.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer