Hi,

It looks like the discussions on adding SVN version to Java files has gone
quiet again so I'll give it a little prod :-)

Previously, the question was asked as to what was the justification for
adding the SVN version. I hope I have answered this question satisfactorily.

Generally people seemed to be happy with adding SVN version to the Java
files. However, ant, would prefer not to do this.

ant, has the recent justification emails provided you with enough of a
reason to convince you that they should be added?

Thanks,

Mark