Bring this comment to the dev list:

"The tuscany web app support doesn't use this evolving node implementation
just yet. I don't imagine it would be difficult to plug it in ...."
  - http://apache.markmail.org/message/4hvdrcafhapy3kyy

Coincidentally i was having a look at this just the other day after that
user posted about support for Tomcat with multiple webapps in the same SCA
domain - http://apache.markmail.org/message/ttssxoruzpndkado.

Could you give any pointers at all on where to start with using this
evolving node implementation like this? Theres no doc and I'm a bit lost on
even which Tuscany modules, samples or tests are current. What I'd like to
do is start exploring the updating of the old runtime-tomcat code to use the
latest domain stuff so that as Tomcat starts up webapps are detected as SCA
contributions and added to a single Tomcat SCA domain. One issue that I
remember came up last time doing this is that as this happens during Tomcat
startup no http communication can take place so all the registrations of
contributions with the domain need to be in-vm.