Mike Edwards wrote:
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Oscar Castaneda wrote:

1. Downloaded the modified code from [1] and installed as shown below:

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/

cd mobile-android

If there's no objection from others, I'd be happy to see this code move from sandbox to trunk as we now have several people doing development on this android integration.

Adriano, you could start with something like trunk/java/sca/android and later progressively try to converge the code with the code in trunk, with architected plug points for the android specific code etc.

Thoughts?

I assume that moving to trunk does not also imply "making part of the main build"?

I'd be a bit concerned at experimental code entering the build at this stage.

Yours,  Mike.

I think it's business as usual, code that doesn't work does not go in the main build, code that's getting stable can go in the main build at some point when people have no specific objections, and different profiles can be used to subset particular builds.