Hi Oscar,

My mistake again, the eclipse project files of contribution-impl module were
not uploaded, so you are probably using the modules you have downloaded from
the sca modules. If you remove the tuscany-contribution-impl from your
workspace and add this module from the sandbox it will probably work.
Anyway, you will need to update your trunk again to get the project files
I'm uploading right now ; )

OK, if you wanna try the retrotranslator as a solution here is a tip: most
of the code that were using the Reflection API was commented on
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.java.module.JavaRuntimeModuleActivator
class, you just need to edit this class and remove the commented code (it's
described there).

So, if you uncomment the code and the retrotranslador successfuly work, and
I hope it will, you will reach the
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCAServiceBindingProvider
constructor and it should run OK. Exactly on this constructor I'm getting a
NPE when the code described above is commented.

About the ant, go on and use it. Further we can evaluate better where we
place it in the entire SCA build process. BTW, we even dont know if we will
still be using the retrotranslator in future, right?! : )

Use the retrotranslator may help us a lot to workaround this problem for now
and go on with our project ; )

Kind Regards,
Adriano Crestani