Adriano Crestani wrote:
I think it is better to keep the code in the sandbox for now. At first, it's
not working on the current SCA modules revision yet. And also, I'm
commenting many lines at some modules just to get a "first run" of
calculator-sample to further evaluate why and how this commented lines will
be adapted to be compatible with both: SCA Java and SCA Android.

I didn't mean 'merge the SCA Android code with the SCA Java code right away', I was just saying I'd be happy to see it move to trunk / java / sca / android, as trunk is where development normally happens, it makes that good work more visible and accessible to all, is more likely to attract others to come and help and puts you on a better path to converge later.

If you don't want to, that's fine with me too.

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
If there's no objection from others, I'd be happy to see this code
move from sandbox to trunk as we now have several people doing development
on this android integration.

Adriano, you could start with something like trunk/java/sca/android
and later progressively try to converge the code with the code in trunk,
with architected plug points for the android specific code etc.