For my 1 cent on this point.

The BPEL code is still raw at this stage and I feel it could do with a few more tweaks before it is really ready for prime time - I certainly still have a lot of trouble getting it to work - and I'm working on it!!

Yours,  Mike.

Luciano Resende wrote:
In the past, there has been various requests for this feature in the
user/dev list, and unfortunately I couldn't get it ready by 1.2.
It seems like a reasonable time to add it now that we are going to
make this 1.2.1 release. BTW, the changes are localized and not so
big.