Mike Edwards wrote:
For my 1 cent on this point.

The BPEL code is still raw at this stage and I feel it could do with a few more tweaks before it is really ready for prime time - I certainly still have a lot of trouble getting it to work - and I'm working on it!!

I'm not familiar with the BPEL code but I do remember what happened
with 1.0.1 and I don't think we should repeat that experience.

If there are broken things causing serious impact to users for which
we already have a fix that's relatively small and localized, these
could be considered.  I'd expect there to be a very small list of
JIRAs falling into this category.

For new features, or bugs that are not causing serious user impact,
or things that need extensive code changes, or things that are not
fully ready and tested yet, I think we should defer them to the
next full release.

  Simon

Yours,  Mike.

Luciano Resende wrote:
In the past, there has been various requests for this feature in the
user/dev list, and unfortunately I couldn't get it ready by 1.2.
It seems like a reasonable time to add it now that we are going to
make this 1.2.1 release. BTW, the changes are localized and not so
big.