Nishant Joshi wrote:
Hi All,
I have raised TUSCANY-2304 which was actually blocking me to go further with
SCA client. So It was given high priority to resolved and fortunately Ant
has resolved it very fast, i appreciate his effortt, thanks alot Ant for
this :).
Another one was TUSCANY-2251 that was handled by Simon Nash and he has also
done good progress on it (found from this list ). This problem came in
eclipse generated web service client (please refer it for more detail) so
this is also in high priority to get in next release. So i request to add
TUSCANY-2304 in 1.2.1 and if possible TUSCANY-2251 also.

One more thing, its very critical for us to get the next release 1.2.1 ASAP
(with 2304 and if possbile 2251 also :) ).

So I hope you can understand the effect of the TUSCANY-2304 for any tuscany
SCA client user .

Hi Nishant,
The work to fix TUSCANY-2251 has turned out bigger than expected.
It's one of those cases where the first 80%-90% can be done quite
quickly but supporting the final 10%-20% of cases turns up many
issues, some of which require changes in other parts of the code.

I'm preparing a (large) checkin to update the new generator code
so that it handles most of the cases (perhaps 95%).  This should be
enough to get the full build to run with the new code.  However, I
wouldn't consider the new code to be ready to release at that point.
It will need quite a bit of further testing and a few more updates
to take care of the remaining 5% of cases.  Some of these cases will
require discussion on the list to agree how they should be handled.
Also, the new code will need testing by people other than myself
with their scenarios to make sure that it does not break cases that
worked with the previous Java2WSDL generator.

For all these reasons, I think it will take about another 3 weeks
to get the new generator code to the state that I would be happy
to see it enabled in a release.

Regarding TUSCANY-2304, from other emails I see that Ant has sent
you a patched version of tuscany-sca-all-1.2-incubating.jar that
contains the fix for your problem.  Can you explain why you need a
new release in addition to this patch?