On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to look into the performance improvements in the JAXB/AXIOM
> data transformation. It seems that the Axis2 1.4 has done a lot of good work
> there. If possible, I would like to leverage the latest AXIOM and Axis2 code
> base ASAP. The dependency might be only AXIOM but mixing the versions of
> AXIOM could be very risky.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

If moving up ASAP really will help get the performance work moving then
another alternative could be to just do the upgrade as much as possible
right now in trunk commenting out the tests that are failing and then slowly
over the next days get everything going again. I have it mostly going right
now apart from WS policy and the tooling but those things may take a little
while to sort out.

WDYT?