Please tell me what is wrong with my code and how I can put an if else
statement inside of another if else statement
This is my code:
path = input('Which path number will you take?')
    if path == '1':
         print('You took the first path')
    elif path == '2':
         print('You choose to take the second path')
         print('You see a rock')
          rock == input('Do you want to pick up the rock')
          if rock == 'yes':
              print('you picked up the rock')
              print('You left the rock')
    elif path == '3':
         print('You choose to take the third path')
         print('You must choose a number between 1 and 3')

it comes up with this error

Tutor maillist  -  Tutor@python.org