On 2016-10-15 15:48, Nicholas Hopkins wrote:
Hello
Please tell me what is wrong with my code and how I can put an if else
statement inside of another if else statement
This is my code:
path = input('Which path number will you take?')
    if path == '1':
         print('You took the first path')
    elif path == '2':
         print('You choose to take the second path')
         print('You see a rock')
          rock == input('Do you want to pick up the rock')
          if rock == 'yes':
              print('you picked up the rock')
          else:
              print('You left the rock')
    elif path == '3':
         print('You choose to take the third path')
    else:
         print('You must choose a number between 1 and 3')

it comes up with this error
[cid:image001.png@01D22792.63CCF290]

Can't see your error (text only list) but it's probably due to indentation problems.
Why do you have only the first line not indented?
Also check indentation of lines 7, 8 and 10.

Thanks