Albert Cahalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Eliminating the scroll buttons might be good. Neither
> my 3-year-old nor my 5-year-old uses them by choice.
> (the 5-year-old knows the scroll wheel is broken in
> the "Open" dialog) The 3-year-old quickly discovered
> and liked the scroll wheel.

Not all mice have scroll wheels, so we can't remove the scroll
buttons. But we might perhaps change them to look (and work)
like a real scrollbar, placed to the right of the stamps. This
would also (partially) solve the problem with to many stamps,
since you can quickly just drag the scrollbar slider to the stamps
you're interested in.

We will get a bit more vertical space, and a bit less horizontal
space, which might be just enough to squeeze in an extra row of
(resized, slightly smaller) stamp buttons.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer