Mark J. wrote:

> So I'm on the El last night...

I'm pretty sure you were on the 'L', unless you moved to New York and
didn't tell us.

As I suspected, there was one camera shot on "Parks and Recreation" that
almost got my apartment building into the frame, but not quite.  It's a
building that definitely doesn't look like it would be in Indiana, with a
Spanish tile roof, stucco balconies, and a big banner on the parking gate
that has an 818 area code phone number on it.

--
Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv>