Thinking back to my days watching coverage of the OJ trial, where I researched his connection(s) to Faye Resnick, the prosecution, and more than a few tabloid journalists. He was not a favorite of mine. I certainly never wished him dead, but I never saw evidence that he made a positive contribution to anyone or anything.
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Bob in Jersey<[email protected]> wrote: > > Former host of the former Court TV's "Power, Privilege and Justice," > and the guy Robert Kennedy jnr blamed for the conviction of his cousin > Michael Skakel for the murder of Martha Moxley. Today (26) in NY, 83. > > http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-dominick-dunne27-2009aug27,0,7000992.story > > > > -- > BOB > > > -- Kevin M. (RPCV) --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People! You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TV or Not TV" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
