On Aug 26, 8:06 pm, "Kevin M." <[email protected]> wrote: > Thinking back to my days watching coverage of the OJ trial, where I > researched his connection(s) to Faye Resnick, the prosecution, and > more than a few tabloid journalists. He was not a favorite of mine. I > certainly never wished him dead, but I never saw evidence that he made > a positive contribution to anyone or anything.
Personally, I saw the irony of the death of a master of self-promotion like Dunne being overshadowed by Ted Kennedy's death delicious. --Dave Sikula --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People! You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TV or Not TV" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
