On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 6:33 PM, televisiongirl<[email protected]> wrote: > On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Kevin M. <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> I never saw evidence that he made >> a positive contribution to anyone or anything. > > I think his interest in the Martha Moxley murder was a positive. He wrote > about it in a fictional form ("A Season in Purgatory"), in Vanity Fair and > got Mark Fuhrman to investigate it. That investigation got the case > reopened. Michael Skakel and Robert Kennedy Jr. weren't happy with the > trial or the outcome but every court to hear Skakel's appeals have dismissed > them. A 20 year old murder case was solved after Dunne started writing > about it.
Without knowing all the specifics, I'd have guessed, between Vanity Fair and Mark Fuhrman, any investigation would have been tainted. Seriously, if he had good points, good for him, but nothing about his public persona would lead me to believe he was anything but a blowhard -- a pundit without a brain (which is redundant, I know, but still). And since that's what he chose to display to the world, how else should the world remember him? -- Kevin M. (RPCV) --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People! You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TV or Not TV" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
