On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:10 PM, PGage <[email protected]> wrote: > Even more trivially....For some time I had been nostalgic for Bancek, and > bitter that it was not streaming on the Netflix. I finally broke down and > ordered them on the disks, allocated some quality time to sit down and savor > them and....wow, did they not hold up well.
I mildly disagree. I think they hold up well as period pieces, and the mysteries are not without their degree of fun. I concur that Peter Falk's series was better at storytelling and character development, but I can still sit down and enjoy George Peppard as a post Tiffanys and pre A-Team hipster. And the short skirts worn by many of the female guest star and extras... well, they hold up well. -- Kevin M. (RPCV) -- TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People! You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TV or Not TV" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en
